Ageless Wisdom Institute's copyright policy prohibits using copyrighted material in a manner that violates the copyright owner's rights. In general, this means that authors should only submit their own original written work/graphics to which they have natural copyright. In cases where copyright is disputed - usually as a result of plagiarism or unauthorized copying - articles will be immediately removed without recourse or discussion, regardless of the arguments presented by the disputing parties.
Ageless Wisdom Institute is a Designated Online Service Provider
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") provides safe harbors from copyright infringement liability for online service providers. In order to qualify for safe harbor protection, certain service providers—for example, those that allow users to post or store material on their systems and search engines, directories, and other information location tools— must designate an agent to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement. To designate an agent, a service provider must do two things: (1) make certain contact information for the agent available to the public on its website; and (2) provide the same information to the Copyright Office, which maintains a centralized online directory of designated agent contact information for public use. The service provider must also ensure that this information is up to date.
Notifications of Claimed Infringement
When a copyright owner's work is being infringed on or through a service provider's service, the copyright owner may send a notification of claimed infringement (often referred to as a "takedown notice") to the service provider's designated agent. For takedown notices to be legally effective, they must be provided to a service provider's designated agent in writing and include substantially the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A). Upon receipt of a compliant takedown notice, a service provider must respond expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material claimed to be infringing or the subject of the infringing activity. If a service provider fails to do so, it may lose its safe harbor protection and be subject to an infringement suit.
DMCA Designated Agent Information
Christopher B. Buck
Cathedral of The Soul, Inc
P.O. Box 1333
Oil City, PA 16301
Commercial publication and reprinting material on this website for distribution are strictly prohibited without written permission. However, written permission is not required for personal use printouts.
Original material generated by columnists is copyrighted in the authors' names, and commercial publication and reprint of material for distribution are strictly prohibited without written permission from the author.
Non-commercial Electronic Distribution
A non-commercial electronic distribution such as sharing as a bulletin over a social network is allowed under the following conditions
1. The reprinted article must include the name of the author.
2. Please place the following at the bottom of the reprinted article:
a. A line stating: This article is reprinted from Ageless Wisdom Institute, © [insert year of publication here], and is available at https://agelesswisdom.us
b. Please link the above URL text to our site address at https://agelesswisdom.us.
3. Forwarding the Ageless Wisdom Institute is allowed, provided it is forwarded in its entirety, without any modification whatsoever.
Commercial Electronic Distribution
Commercial Electronic Distribution such as bulk reposting of articles from Ageless Wisdom Institute on a commercialized website (a website where goods or services are sold, or an ad server, such as Google Ads, is found) is prohibited except as follows:
1. Use of RSS feed is allowed provided it is identified as an RSS feed and there is a link to the https://agelesswisdom.us website.
2. The article's first page may be published with credit to the original author and a link to the article on https://agelesswisdom.us for the balance of the article.
3. There is a signed Memorandum of Understanding with Cathedral of the Soul Inc. for distribution rights.
1. Linking to https://agelesswisdom.us:
a. No permission is required to link your website to the https://agelesswisdom.us website.
b. In addition, no permission is required to add the https://agelesswisdom.us Latest Articles Widget to your website.
2. Linking to an article on https://agelesswisdom.us:
a. No permission is required to link from a free area of your website to an article on the Ageless Wisdom Institute website, provided you do not frame our web page. A-frame means putting additional graphics or text above or next to our web page.
b. If you wish to use a framed link, please contact us for permission.
3. To reprint an Article on Your Website:
a. Prior permission is required to put the text of any article from Ageless Wisdom Institute on your own website, intranet, database, discussion board, or any other system.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at:
Or write to:
Cathedral Of the Soul Inc,
P.O. Box 1333, Oil City, Pennsylvania, 16301 USA
©2012-2022 Ageless Wisdom, All Rights Reserved